Selling To First Wave Properties vs. Listing With An Agent
Even in a fluctuating market like Florida, it’s smart to look at your options and see what will actually help you best reach your goals with the sale of your property.
While you may be able to get a higher sales price listing with a local agent, that doesn’t always boil down to more money in your pocket or less headache.
|Selling w/ An Agent||SOLD To First Wave Properties|
|Commissions / Fees:||6% on average is paid by you, the seller||NONE|
|Who Pays Closing Costs?:||2% on average is paid by you, the seller||NONE – We pay all seller closing costs|
|Inspection & Financing Contingency*:||Yes, sales can fall through||NONE – We buy as is|
|Appraisal Needed:||Yes, the sale is often subject to appraisal||NONE – We make cash offers|
|Average Days Until Sold:||+/- 91 Days||Immediate Cash Offer|
|Number of Showings:||It depends – can be many||1 (Just Us)|
|Closing Date:||30-60 +/- days after accepting buyers offer||The Date Of YOUR CHOICE|
|Who Pays For Repairs?:||Negotiated During Inspection Period||We pay for all repairs|
Work The Numbers And See Which Option Is Best For You
Here at First Wave Properties we won’t be able to offer you full retail value for your property but we also offer other benefits that going the traditional house sale route can’t offer:
- From offer to close and cash in your hand in as little as 7 days
- Stop putting money into your unwanted property TODAY.
- If you list your property and wait 90+ days to close, you have to figure in all of the costs of holding that property during the time you have that property listed and are waiting for the property to close.
- Don’t worry about fixing anything up or cleaning your house again and again for buyer after buyer
- We don’t care how dirty your house is or how many repairs are needed, we’d like to make an offer on your property today.
- Don’t worry about paying those pesky closing fees – we will take care of this for you!
- Because we are a full-service professional home buyer here in Florida, we make it easy for you. We pay for all of the closing costs. What we offer you is what you get (of course minus any mortgage payoff or other encumbrances on the property).
If we cannot come to an agreeable offer, we would be happy to refer you to one of our reputable Real Estate Agent partners to help you list your property on the MLS. Fill out the Contact Us Form and we will connect you with a trusted agent today.
So, is it for you?
Fill out the short form below or give us a call at 813-358-6271 if you still have questions. Our process is simple. You have nothing to lose by getting an offer from us.
*An inspection contingency lets the buyer have time to do an inspection and back out of the sale or negotiate a new price if there are repairs that need to be done. If you can’t come to an agreement with the buyer, the buyer has the right to back out of the sale. Similar, a financing contingency gives the buyer the wiggle room to back out of the purchase if they can’t obtain a loan or if the home doesn’t appraise for the value that the bank needs to close the loan.
Here at First Wave Properties, we don’t use bank financing so you don’t have to worry about our ability to close on a deal.